Healing Vibration..... feelgood forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?'

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The idea behind the forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mel
Admin
Mel

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-02

The idea behind the forums Empty
PostSubject: The idea behind the forums   The idea behind the forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi, and welcome Smile

I've decided to set up these forums in order to have a place where people with an interest in holistic health and healing, vibrational medicine, and fulfilling their potential by means of a more natural and conscious way of living, can meet and interact. It's difficult to put it neatly into a few sentences like that, because there are so many different aspects of life to cover.... but let me put it this way -

Look around you.

People are getting sicker. The earth and the environment are in crisis. Everywhere you look, there is fighting, cruelty, greed and anger. The tried and tested ways of dealing with all this just don't seem to be working, do they?

If you know deep down that it doesn't have to be like this... that there has to be another way, an alternative - then you've come to the right place.

And that's what these forums are all about.

All and any contributions from those of you who have taken steps to start changing your lives and touching the lives of others are especially needed and especially welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://healingvibration.heavenforum.com

The idea behind the forums
Page 1 of 1