'We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?'

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi, it's Rick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick

Rick

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Hi, it's Rick Empty
PostSubject: Hi, it's Rick   Hi, it's Rick Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi,

I'm Rick, from Canada Smile

When I was young, I decided that I wanted to help people. I decided when I was about 20 that that would mean "making films" which would allow me to use the media as a creative outlet to allow people to escape from their realities and use their imaginations - believing in passionate stories, even for a little while.

Starting in Summer 2006, my life started to change - for the better - and since - I have become more enlightened each day. I realize I have much more to learn. I am no longer certain of the path I chose 13 years ago, but I am now certain I am on the right path.

Just before I posted this article I watched the news as I ate my breakfast. We need to make a change in our lives, in the lives of others, and that's why I'm here Mel. To make a change in yours, for you to make a change in mine. For us all to make a change in each others. Every single person is beautiful and they must know that. Smile

Smile Thank you for the Healing Vibration forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fartheststar.com

Hi, it's Rick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Healing Vibration..... feelgood forums :: You :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: