Healing Vibration..... feelgood forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?'

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Lighty!~ =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-04

~Lighty!~ =) Empty
PostSubject: ~Lighty!~ =)   ~Lighty!~ =) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:59 pm

Heya Mel! I'm Lighty and I found this forum on the forumotion.com thingy. =) I thought this forum is lonely, so I came here to register! (Well, so is mine, but then again, I made mine about a week ago. There's no one there except for me. XD I guess it's boring.)

So about me: I LOVE ORANGE! Yes, it's my obsession, and I'm not even kidding. Um...I like to play the Chinese yo-yo, and I play three instruments, the erhu (Chinese two-string fiddle), the alto-sax, and the piano. (I'm not very good at it. XD)

The sites I'm usually on are The Various Unknowns (my site - even thought there isn't anyone there...), Artemis Fowl Confidential (awesome site), and Twilight Academy. <= That's about the books by Stephenie Meyer, it's fantastic.

My views on this site: It's an awesome kind of topic - everyone should feel good about themselves. That's why I signed up, 'Healing Vibrations' sounds neat. =D

So, yeah, I signed up yesterday. =)
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com

~Lighty!~ =)
Page 1 of 1